Welcome to Rhelm
Effective date: February 16, 2022
Scope of Policy
You confirm that you have read and understand this policy, including how and why we use your information. If you don’t want us to collect or process your personal information in the ways described in this policy, you shouldn’t use the Services. You must immediately stop using the website or otherwise providing any information to us.
Rhelm require all account owners to be at least 18 years of age. You are responsible for any and all account activity on your account.
Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer personal information only to those countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer personal information.
What Information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you first land on the Rhelm Website (www.rhelm.com) and any page within the site. This information is collected and stored as website cookies on your computer and also into Google Analytics so that we can track demographics of the site to better serve users.
Analytics Information: We use data analytics software to ensure Site functionality and to improve the Services. This software records information such as how often you use the website, what happens within the site. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information that you submit.
We collect the following information:
- Contact and Account Information: Your name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, date of birth, username, password and any other contact and/or Account information that you provide us either through our Website.
- Messages: The date, time and content of any messages you send to us.
- Payment Information: Credit/debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses and CVV codes.
- Promotions - We may collect personal information you provide for any promotion that we offer.
- Business Development / Partnerships - We may collect personal information from individuals and third parties to assess and pursue potential business opportunities.
- IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you or your vendors, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Website (i.e., webpage http headers (home server domain names, internet protocol address, operating system type, browser type and language) and information on what pages you access and other information about the way(s) in which you use the Website).
- Other information you provide to us when you use the Website or otherwise interact with us.
Often, you choose what information to provide, but sometimes we require certain information to provide you the Services.
Rhelm uses the personal information it receives and collects in accordance with the purposes described in this policy.
Rhelm also collects transactional information from customers that purchase products from our web site. The information we collect includes your name, title, organization name, shipping address, bill to information, telephone number, email address, web site URL, opt-in consent for receiving marketing materials and financial information such as credit card number/expiration date.
How do we collect information about you?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a contact form or enter information on our site. Details are collected and stored in a secure database. These details can then be used to send promotional marketing material and to make contact back regarding sales enquiries.
We collect information through the following ways:
- Completion of electronic Forms on the Website.
- Telephone calls made to us, or vice versa.
- Our affiliates such as Rhelm Inc. Limited.
- telephone calls made to us, or vice versa;
- “cookies” (small text files placed by us on your computer(s)
- Derivations made from the IP address from which you connect.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Rhelm uses the information you provide to complete a purchase and deliver your order.
In addition, we use web site information and analytics for the purpose of improving the content and design of the web site. We also use information for our marketing and sales efforts, including sending offers that we think will be of interest to customers through email or postal mail. We do not rent or sell the personal information we collect to other organizations.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from Rhelm, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions on the marketing materials.
We use the information we collect:
- To authenticate and verify individual identities, including requests to exercise your rights under this policy.
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To provide customized information and offers of products and services.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- The purposes of processing payments and fulfilling orders for products or services placed by you.
- Statistical purposes.
- Display feedback, personal testimonials, and other information in our online articles.
- Improve our technologies including for the purpose of enhancing your experience on the Website.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Provide marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think will be of specific interest to you, where you have consented (or not opted out, as applicable).
- Manage and secure our operations including for detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; debugging to identify and repair errors with our Services; and auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities.
- To enforce our agreements and policies.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- We store or transfer your credit/debit card data in order to more easily provide services to you. If such credit/debit card and other billing information is collected and/or stored, such credit/debit card and other billing information will be collected and transferred over a secure connection in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements, and is used only for processing underlying transactions.
We store or transfer your credit/debit card data in order to more easily provide services to you. If such credit/debit card and other billing information is collected and/or stored, such credit/debit card and other billing information will be collected and transferred over a secure connection in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements, and is used only for processing underlying transactions.
Third Party Services
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. Examples include website hosting, processing credit card payments, providing marketing services such as sending e-mails, assisting us with managing our databases, and delivering packages. These third-party entities may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We will share certain of your information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling orders for products or services placed by you. We will share your credit/debit card data only with those directly involved in the processing of the underlying transaction, and who maintain appropriate security measures designed to safeguard such information.
In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information. We transfer your information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We reserve the right to release information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary to comply with applicable law.
When a user fills out the 'Subscribe'. These details are collected and shared with our third party organisation MailChimp. MailChimp is a marketing platform and an email marketing service. By subscribing to our newsletter you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to MailChimp for processing. https://mailchimp.com/legal/ Learn more about MailChimp's privacy practices here.
If you would like any more information on MailChimp, please send an email to email@example.com
Third party links
How do we protect visitor information?
We take appropriate physical and electronic security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your personally identifiable information by using industry recognized security safeguards. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information within industry standards, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we will occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer/mobile device. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information. Our internal controls limit access to personally identifiable information based on job functionality.
No Information Collected from Children
The content and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors and advertisers, including without limitation the Website, are not intended for anyone under the age of 18 and you should not access such content or services if you are under the age of 18. No information is knowingly collected or retained from children under the age of 18, nor is any such information knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the Website. Children are not eligible to use any services provided by us and we ask that children under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to us or visit the Website.
In the unlikely event that any personal data is lost, stolen or otherwise mistreated we will endeavour to detect, report and investigate all aspects of the breach within the legal 72 hours of the breach. We will contact any persons whose data may have been affected and put measures in place to stop any future breaches in the same way.
What are Cookies?
In common with other commercial websites, our Site utilises a standard technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a very small text document which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
For further information and for details on how to remove and turn off cookie access, please visit www.aboutcookies.org
As is true of most websites, we gather information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the Website, to track the movements of users around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Cookies on our Site
The types of cookies and similar technologies used by us and our partners in connection with the Website can be classified into one of four categories, namely ‘Necessary Website cookies’, ‘Preferences cookies’, ‘statistics and marketing cookies’.
Cookies do a lot of different tasks to ensure you enjoy your visit to our Website, for example, they are used to remember your preferences on our Website, to help you navigate between pages more efficiently, to enable you to log into your account more easily. We have set out some further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we and third parties set below.
As you browse our Site, the Site uses its cookies to differentiate you from other users to prevent you from seeing unnecessary information or requiring you to re-enter information more often than is necessary.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Necessary Website Cookies
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Show you when you are logged in
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
Preferences Website Cookies
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic Website Cookies
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
We use performance/analytics cookies to analyse how the Website is accessed, used, or is performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the Website.
We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the Website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our site. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our [Website]. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors.
For more information on Google Analytics, see here. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site
For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
These cookies allow us to:
- Better understand our Website visitors so that we can improve how we present our content.
- Collect information about Website visitors such as where they are located and what browsers they are using.
- Determine the number of unique users of the Website.
- Improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur.
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
Marketing Website Cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
If you want to be removed from our marketing list and do not want us to send you email, postal mail or other messages about our products and services, you can opt out. To do so, please send an email to carolyn@Rhelm.com, with the word “REMOVE” in the subject line.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of such residents’ personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at carolyn@Rhelm.com.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at www.google.com/ads/preferences.
It is important that all the personal information you give us when you register or otherwise when you use the Site is correct and accurate. This includes, by way of example only, ensuring that we have your correct contact (including e-mail) details at all times.
Manage Accurate Information
Rhelm is based in the United States, Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website, an Account, or any services provided by us will be processed and transferred to, and be subject to the laws of, the United States. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States will be different from similar laws in your country of residence. By using the Website or an Account, or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and within the United States. If our cookies or other software detects IP addresses located in a country outside the United States, we reserve the right to deny access to any and all of our services.
If you are in the EU, you have certain additional rights and protections under the law regarding the collection and processing of your personal data. Legal Basis for Processing
If you are in the EU, we will collect and process your personal data:
- To perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g. processing payments for and fulfilment of the goods you have ordered)
- When we have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing your personal data in order for us to run a successful commercial organization (e.g. to communicate with you about updates regarding your order, to advertise products to specifically tailored for you, and send you updates to this policy);
- Where you have given your consent (e.g. to market products to you, to use Location Information) – please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing carolyn@Rhelm.com; or to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
Data Subject Requests
If you are a user in the EU, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to have certain personal data corrected or erased. You also have the right to data portability, and to restrict certain processing of your data in certain circumstances. You also have the right to complain to your data protection authority if you have any complaints about how we process your personal information.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time, and you can withdraw your consent to marketing at any time. To make any of these requests please email carolyn@Rhelm.com. We will respond as soon as practicable and no later than one month after receipt of your request. We will request proof of identification to verify your identity.
We reserve the right to deny or restrict fulfilment of your request in certain cases, such as when your access to data places another individual’s privacy rights at risk, or the continued processing or your data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. If so, we will notify you of the reason(s) for this denial.
Questions or Complaints
In the event that you have a concern about our collection and processing of your data, please contact us first at carolyn@Rhelm.com and we will do our best to fix it. You also, have the right to lodge a complaint directly with your local supervisory authority.
We will retain your information as long as needed to enable you to access the Website or otherwise interact with you, and for as long as you or we can bring a legal claim.
Below explains the categories of information that we have collected in the past 12 months, the sources of that information, the purpose for that collection and the categories of third parties with whom we share that information.
User provided information (e.g. identifiers, such as, first name and last name, email address, phone number)
We use this information to provide the services you request, fulfil your orders, answer and manage your questions or complaints, provide you with information you request, for advertising and marketing purposes, run analytics, statistics and research and to tailor your experience on our services.
We may need to disclose this information to service providers such as our payment processing, order management, shipping fulfilment, data analytics, logging and operations providers. We may also disclose this information to third parties for advertising and marketing purposes.
Right to Access/Know
You may request from us a list of: (i) the personal information that we have collected about you; (ii) the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information. You have the right to up to two (2) access requests each twelve (12) months.
Right to delete your personal information
You may request to delete your account and your personal information.
Right to opt-out from the sale of your personal information
You may request, at any time, to direct us to stop “selling” (for the purposes of the CCPA) your personal information.
You may contact us to make the requests described above by emailing: carolyn@Rhelm.com or as otherwise indicated below in the How to Contact Us section. We will not use the information you provide as part of your request for any other purpose other than to fulfil your request.
As a California resident, you may contact us with any questions or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose your information for such third parties’ marketing purposes and the categories of Information we may disclose. See the Contact Us section below to make such requests.
How to Contact Us
If you need to contact us about any of the above, please use the contact details below for all enquiries.
18 Sate Hill Road
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Attn: Customer Service
By email: carolyn@Rhelm.com